A cute little engagement gift for one of @alcofrollic friends. Lots of time and love in this! #botanicalsforyou #stampinupuk #stampinup #blog #shopinprofile #yay #congrats

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28UXBEI
June 24, 2016 Leo McJames 0 Comments

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
To enamel dot, or not to enamel dot.... #whenisenoughenough #jaroflove #lifesbigquestions #blog
Naturally there's a card too! #jaroflove #everydayjars #stampinupuk #stampinup #blog #imadethis #shopinprofile
A pretty-little-something for my mamma's birthday, a planter of forever-flowers! #stampinupuk #stampinup #botanicalblooms #blog #shesnotoninstagramsoshellneverseethis
I received a lovely RAK (random act of kindness) card today from a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Such a lovely gesture and a great idea. If you want to get involved search for #imbringingRAKcardsback and share a little #handmade love! #blog #stampinup #rak
There's a little purple variant too! #botanicalsforyou #stampinupuk #stampinup #shopinprofile #blog #pinkvspurple
A cute little engagement gift for one of @alcofrollic friends. Lots of time and love in this! #botanicalsforyou #stampinupuk #stampinup #blog #shopinprofile #yay #congrats
On my grid paper this evening... a few cards in progress! Love love love this #jaroflove set. Mason jars and flowers - a perfect combo! #stampinupuk #stampinup #imadethis #lovewhatyoudo #blog #shopinprofile
I've had a full day of stamping in my little crafty room. Here's one of a set of four cards I made using the affectionately yours suite. #affectionatelyyours #loveandaffection #copperembossing #blog #shopinprofile #stampinup
I've been absent, forgive me! Working silly shifts and a few commissions on my desk. But that's done and now I'm back! This is a quick CASE for a friend. #playfulpals #numberofyearsbundle #stampinupuk #stampinup #blog #shopinprofile
If you've not been following along with my catalogue launch countdown on Facebook, here's a little of what you've been missing! Just search Inky Memories on Facebook :) #stampinupuk #stampinup #annualcatalog20162017 #newcataloguecountdown #shopinprofile #blog
0 comments: